HOME    ABOUT    INSPIRATION    SUBSCRIBE   

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

bits & pieces

My goal is to make this a weekly post, to keep our family and friends updated on what is going on in our daily life!





I sprained my ankle last Monday evening while trail running. :(

Several days a week, we take Kaiah to run a few miles up at the Baltimore County reservoir on some rarely used mountain biking trails. She gets to run off leash and chase squirrels and deer, while we get a really challenging workout. It is usually a win-win.

This time Derek's workout got a whole lot more difficult, because he carried me 2 miles back to the car, up and down hills, over the uneven, rocky ground.


On Friday evening, I came home to this pretty face, and a bouquet of red roses "just because"..


Have I mentioned how lucky I am to be marrying this guy?


Over the weekend, I made delicious White Bean Chicken Chili and also Chicken Enchiladas.
Follow the links for the recipes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Follow Me on Pinterest