HOME    ABOUT    INSPIRATION    SUBSCRIBE   

Friday, July 27, 2012

Plan to get a tan

I surprised Derek with this a few days ago...


because we're going on a little Engagement-moon to Jamaica!!


We are spending 8 nights in Negril.. some on the famous 7-mile beach, and some on the gorgeous cliffs!

I'm so excited because I have never stayed on the cliffs, and because it is Derek's first trip to Jamaica.


This will be our private cottage on the cliffs..



And this is where we will have our toes in the sand during our stay on the beach..


I am a planner, so of course I've been making a google doc packing list, adding things as I think of them. We will not be checking any bags because we don't want to deal with the chance of them getting lost.
Only taking carry-ons means we have to be more organized and only take what we really need!

Some of the more unique things on the list are:
Snorkeling gear
Inflatable floats (found these for $2 each at Five Below!)
Travel iPod speakers
Prepaid phone card
Travel first aid kit (for shark attacks)
just kidding, there are no sharks in Negril :)
Citronella candles
Koozies (for keeping our Red Stripes cold!)
Cheap sunglasses that I won't be devastated to lose


Do you have any tips for travelling with carry-ons only? Leave your advice in a comment below!




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Follow Me on Pinterest